This ministry encompasses the future generation of Church leaders. It is a team of young and vibrant Youths and Children under eighteen years of age. They are often engaged in almost all the Church activities. They add glamour to a range of Church events such as:
- Community and social activities aimed at spreading the Gospel as well as assisting Australian homes in need.
- The Alive Church – a predominantly youth affair organised by these young minds to prepare them for a life worthy of the Master’s calling.
- Organization and participation in the annual youth conference which is usually an opportunity for youths of the different parishes of the RCCG in Australia – Zone 3 to spend time together seeking the face of the Lord.
Ministers to the youth including teenagers and young adult by injecting sound doctrine and solid foundation through the word of God, project the fruits of the spirit and righteousness and affecting this generation through the gospel.
Helping building the youth and students of today into the leaders of tomorrow
Comprises of women age eighteen and above. The group is actively engaged in helping young and mature women alike feel uplifted in the service of the Lord. Some of the activities of the group includes:
- Monthly prayer and fasting meeting.
- Yearly women conference.
- Visits to aged care, homeless and motherless babies’ facilities.
- Arts, crafts, cooking training sessions.
- Camping and other outdoor activities.
This is the men’s arm of the Church. Male members of the Church age eighteen and above are eligible to join this arm of the Ministry. The group is quite active and often organises programs such as:
- Breakfast meetings where main issues affecting Christian homes are discussed.
- Monthly prayer meeting.
- Regular family outdoor programs
- Career Development