The Women’s Ministry of RCCG City of David Newcastle provides opportunities for women to fulfill their callings in sharing the Great Commission Christ gave to his church. Through service to others, support from other Christian women and through important social contacts, the ministry enables women to establish and strengthen their relationship with Jesus Christ, develop godly maturity and share the message of Jesus Christ with the world.
But seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto youMatthew 6:33
ABOUT THE MINISTRY
The ministry propagates the gospel of the Kingdom of God and creates opportunities for spiritual growth, build moral and spiritual character, develop talents inherent in women in an atmosphere of love and spiritual interaction. We ensures cultivation of healthy relationships and inclusion across women regardless of age, race and denomination. Every year, we participate in women-centred conferences, seminars and workshops focusing on topics that builds self-esteem, health and healthy living, business and professional work ethics, home management and general etiquette.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develop and coordinate women’s small group Bible studies and monthly meetings
- Plan and coordinate women’s conferences
- Participate in and oversee special events and activities for women
- Pray regularly for the women of the church and God’s direction
- Oversee the planning and coordinating of special interest classes such as: cooking, sewing etc